Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Experience from doing a research for MIS subject

First day...

To prepared assignment for quotation of computers, I have done a research from computer shop and PC fair at Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade…

First is when my friends and I go to PC fair with have on a mask at face to cover from influenza H1N1…

Actually, we have many things to do at there such as eat KFC (hehe...), survey a shop for Entrepreneur subject and make a research for assignment of Management Information System…

Sometime we also separate to two groups because so many people at there. (full...)

At that time, many people take advantage to buy or survey the computers…

Second day…

My friends and I go to computers shop to make a research….

I go inside without notice that the pamphlet is in front of the shop….hehe…

When I want go out and not far from the shop, I turn back and see that the pamphlet only on the desk besides the computer. Maybe when I enter the shop, I’m thinking about something… hehe…

No comments:

Post a Comment